Last updated: 16 January 2019
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1.1 In order for you to access and use our services and Website, we may collect and process the following information through your use of the Website:
• Profile and listing information including name, contact details, address and demographic information such as preferences and interests;
• Purchase and payment information including order details, billing information and card details;
• Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access to monitor data relating, but not limited to, traffic, usage, geolocation and communication;
• Information by which you can be identified such as password, email address and any identity verification and fraud prevention information; and
• Any correspondence between you and us.
1.2 You are solely responsible for ensuring that the information you provide to us is complete and correct. If you have concerns about the information we are holding about you or believe that any of the information is incorrect, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will endeavour to promptly amend any information found to be incorrect.
1.3 You can withdraw your consent at any time by changing your Account setting or notifying us however this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal nor if the proceedings are conducted in reliance on applicable laws other than your consent. If erasure is not possible such as in the event that your data has been stored in our backup systems for a limited period of time, we will securely store your information until it can be deleted from our systems.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
2.1 We uses personal information to understand your needs and provide you with the best service possible. We would only collect information from you where we have your consent to do so, where needed to perform our agreement with you or where it is in our legitimate interests. We may use your information for the following purposes:
• To operate and maintain our Website and the services offered through our Website including customer support, fulfillment of your order, payment processing and prevent possible fraud, spam, abuse or other violations of our Terms;
• To develop and improve our Website for internal operations including research, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
• To ensure that we provide you with content that is tailored to you and help customise your experience;
• To communicate with you regarding the availability of our Website, security, customer service, promotional services in accordance with your communication preferences or to notify you about changes to our services;
• To make suggestions and recommendations to you about other Artists or Artworks or services that may interest you. We may use the personal information you provide to us directly to form a view on which products or services we think may be relevant for you.
3. WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
• To third party service providers and partners who support the fulfillment of your order or the functionality of the Website including, but not limited to, third party shipping providers, payment card processors or software security providers;
• To Bleur’s Artists who enter in a binding Agreement with you and bound by the Terms so that they can process your order and fulfill your purchase;
• To any Website User if you voluntarily share information about yourself in a public area as per the Terms;
• To the prospective buyer in the event of a sale of the Company’s business or assets;
• As part of one of the transferred assets in the event of a merger or acquisition by a third party;
• To any law enforcement or government body or the court where it has come to our attention that disclosure is necessary as a matter of applicable law or to defend our legal rights;
• To any other person you have given your consent to share your information with.
3.2 In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
4. DATA RETENTION
4.1 In line with legal requirements and any directives, we keep your information where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so such as to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and to comply with applicable legislation. According to legal requirements, the current length of order data retention is 7 years which may change with any new directives.
5. HOW WE KEEP YOUR DATA SECURE
5.1 Your data privacy and security matter to us and we will make every effort to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of the information we collect and process about you. We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard and secure your personal information such as by putting specific procedures in place and monitoring our systems for possible vulnerabilities and intrusions.
5.2 We also ensure that your personal information is only stored and handled within the European Union in accordance with European Union General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679).
6.1 We may use your personal information for marketing purposes based on your preferences:
• We only send electronic marketing messages such as marketing emails to Users who have made one or more orders through the Website or who have registered their interest with us through the Website, competitions or newsletters.
• We will only send you marketing communications if you opted to receiving them when you registered your details with us thereby giving your express consent. You have the right to unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time.
• If you have registered your interest in our services and to notify you when we expand to your area, we will only contact you expressly for this purpose.
• We may also communicate with you through postal marketing to raise awareness to our business and you may opt out of these communications by notifying us.
7. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
If you have any queries, complaints, concerns or comments about our use of your personal information or if you would like to request details of the personal information that we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.